Sierra Maintenance & Construction, LLC, is a veteran-owned company that is committed to providing our clients with high-grade drywall repair and replacement services. With years of experience under our belt, we have the skill and experience to handle all types of small and large-scale jobs for our clients.
Our team makes sure that they approach every job with efficiency, attention to detail, and focus on quality. We cater to clients in Reno, Sparks, and the surrounding areas, at very competitive drywall repairs cost. We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality services, and while we can handle all types of new drywall installation jobs, we also offer excellent drywall replacement and repair solutions
Custom Drywall Repairs ServicesThere are different types of problems when it comes to drywall, such as:
- Water damage
- Cracks due to poor installation
- Dents and holes from hasty electrical and other interior design works
- Holes due to a heavy impact
In all of the situations, we can provide you with the kind of solutions you require, and you will find that our services are extremely cost-effective is well.
Drywall Repair Work ProcessWe also follow a very methodical approach in our work, such as:
- The very first step is to carry out an inspection of the feature and determine what kind of damage your drywall has suffered. We are very objective in our approach and will provide you information about whether repairs will fix the problem, or complete replacement is required. There are times when the latter isn’t necessary and we make sure that you never have to spend more than what is required.
- Once our experts have determined what the problem is, we will give you a detailed drywall repair quote. Since there are different types of production market, we make sure that only high grade materials are used. This helps ensure that the features will be resilient and strong for several years.
- After you have approved the quote, we will start with the work as per your convenience and make sure that it is completed efficiently and professionally.
- When carrying out the repair work, the damaged or affected section of the drywall will be cut out carefully, and new sheets will be positioned in their place.
Our team is here to help you get started on the right foot. You can also send in your project details via this Contact Us form, and we will revert shortly for further discussions about your requirement.